Urban transport tracking
Intelligent Transport System from SXnavo
SXnavo ITS include the application of advanced information processing (computers) communications, positioning and control technologies and management strategies in an integrated manner to improve the functioning of the public transport system. These systems provide real time information to the travellers and increase the safety and efficiency of the ground transportation system.
ITS is a synergy of both the GIS and GPS technologies and provides dynamic information about the bus routes (arrival and departure of any vehicle) with reference to the traveller. For example, a traveller will be able to know when and how far her desired vehicle is from her current location.
ITS is bound to encourage use of public transport by reducing the use of personal vehicles significantly, contribute to saving the environment from heavy vehicle pollution, decrease the carbon footprint and ease congestion on city roads. This is achievable because ITS brings in benefits, which include improving the accessibility of the system, safety of users, traffic efficiency, environmental quality, energy efficiency and economic productivity. Also, it reduces waiting time for the traveller, travel uncertainty, fuel consumption, emissions, operational costs and traffic congestion. Most importantly, SXnavo Intelligent Transport System increases the satisfaction of the public and creates a positive atmosphere towards increasing the usage of Public Transport.
Core Objectives of SXnavo Intelligent Transport Systems:
The core objectives of deploying Intelligent Transport System include:
- Providing effective, safe, environmental and commuter friendly solutions to the travelling public who use buses.
- Track and monitor the movement of buses on real time basis to enable communication of the arrival timings of buses at the bus stops through state of the art GPS/GPRS technologies.
- Inform commuters about the bus routes and arrival timings of buses at the bus stops/terminals through LED Display systems.
- Effective management through a Decision Support system by collecting, collating and storing information on real time basis about the transport system and its effectiveness using communication technology.
- Instant access to information related to bus schedules, ETA (Expected Time of Arrival), ETD (Expected Time of Departure).
- Facilitate timely management of Incidents/Accidents.
- Obtaining on-line real time information on bus operations and management.
- Effective monitoring of break downs and the related information.
- Effective diversion of traffic in case of emergency.
- Monitoring accidents and the related aspects.
Following are the salient features of the application software -
A. Fleet Management
- Bus Registration
- Bus Stoppage Registration
- Route Registration
- Display Board Registration
B. Fleet Analytics
- Start Stop History
- Fleet Return
C. Fleet Control
- Fleet Over-speeding
- Route Diversification
- Distress Management
D. Revenue Analytics
- Route-wise Revenue Analysis
- Trip-wise Revenue Analysis
E. Fuel Consumption Analysis
- Bus-wise Monthly Fuel Consumption
- Route-wise Monthly Fuel Consumption
- Comparison of Monthly Fuel Consumption for the buses in a single route
- Make / Model / Year of Manufacturing-wise Monthly Fuel Consumption
F. Maintenance Module
- Bus-wise scheduled Maintenance
- Bus-wise un-scheduled Maintenance
- Break-down History
G. Administration Module
- User Creation
- Role Creation
- Data Archival
- Data Backup / Retrieve
Improve transit time and delivery compliance
Solid waste management
Difficulty in locating the bins since it is a manual process
Water tanker fleet
Difficulty in addressing citizens complaints is almost absent
Improve customer service, operating control and asset utilization
SXnavo solutions improves the productivity of your assets manifold.
Urban transport tracking
Facilitate timely management of Incidents/Accidents
School and public transport
SXnavo improves the day-to-day school bus operations by
Cold chain trucking
A monitoring unit (hardware item) installed inside or outside.
Radio Taxi and Car Rentals
SXnavo offers radio taxi management solution specifically
Request a Demo
Request a Price Quote
Cookie cutter solution is what the market offers, where the hardware ,
News & Events
Visit us in the Telematics India 2013, THE WESTIN PUNE
on 22 - 23 August, 2013